Latest Release:
Kimi to Koi no Tochuu - Ch11
Nanoka no Kare - Ch13
We're currently looking for donations.
(All donations goes to purchasing manga raws and website maintenance)
Any amount would be appreciated!
OCTOBER 2017
Goal:
$200 | Current: $140

Author Topic: Recruitments  (Read 145814 times)

celes

• Chibi Manga Newbie
Hey!
I'm interested about helping out other group too (I'm one of the head editors in one group already) as proofreader, editor or quality checker, whichever you need. Right now I'm checking out different groups (I have 3 options right now) and my question is about your schedule actually. How often you'd require me to finish a chapter? Also I didn't send the application yet since I'm comparing groups and this information is very important to me. Please answer and I'll collect my thoughts after that and maybe apply. Thanks for your time!

-celes
~I'm not hard to please. I just like things done my way~

Taka_Miaka

• Chibi Manga Administrator
  • Chibi Manga Gold Member
    • Chibi Manga Scanlation
I would really like to answer your message :) could you kindly send us a n email here so we can send the info's for it?

http://www.chibimanga.info/contact-us/

thank you  :)

Sarina

• Chibi Manga Newbie
 :hi:
I send you the recruitment form since I would like to become a translator for Chibi Manga  :)
But I was wondering if you got it? xD"

Sarina :3

Sevs

• Chibi Manga Newbie
Is it possible to learn to clean? I really want to help out but I only have gimp 2 and limited experience. I tried a test from another group a few years ago but didn't pass. Or is there a guide you can recommend so I can practice??
 :bye:
Shoujo manga is my guilty pleasure :D
________
》 Music makes the world go round 《

Taka_Miaka

• Chibi Manga Administrator
  • Chibi Manga Gold Member
    • Chibi Manga Scanlation
Is it possible to learn to clean? I really want to help out but I only have gimp 2 and limited experience. I tried a test from another group a few years ago but didn't pass. Or is there a guide you can recommend so I can practice??
 :bye:

Well, i think i can send you some tutorials for it :) just send me a PM :)